Smith & Wesson
The Elite Gold™ are side-by-side, 20 gauge shotguns that feature a patent-pending Smith & Wesson designed trigger plate action which enables a gracefully rounded and sculpted receiver; hand-cut checkering and engraving; AAA (grade III) Turkish walnut stocks; and a precise wood-to-metal fit.
- True Bone-Charcoal Case Hardening
- Fine Hand Checkering on Stocks (24 lines per inch)
- Premier Grade Turkish Walnut Stocks
- Hand-Engraved Receiver, English Scroll (25% coverage)
822801 - 26" Barrel / Length 43.5"
The Stoeger Model 2000 is licensed to use Benelli’s Inertia Driven® operating system — the heart of the world’s most prestigious and reliable autoloaders. The Stoeger Model 2000 is Inertia Driven® with only two moving parts in the bolt: the bolt body and the rotating locking head. Simplicity ensures reliability and the Model 2000 is quickly gaining a reputation as the most reliable semi-automatic on the market in its price range.
- Shortened barrel for easy handling, lighter weight alternative to more traditional 24” barrel lengths
- 935 Magnum™, 835® Ulti-Mag®, and 500® Pump-action models available in Realtree® Hardwoods® HD Green and Mossy Oak® New Break-Up® camouflage patterns
- New X-Factor™ turkey tube included with each model, featuring two rows of specially angled ports providing superior pattern performance and recoil reduction
- Windage and elevation adjustable fiber optic sights for low light conditions
- Ambidextrous thumb-operated safety
- Black rubber recoil pad
|1901 Douglas Avenue |
|Clearwater, FL 33755|